Photographer / Videographer
Do you live music and photography? A position is available!
An Unruly music photographer/videographer must use their technical expertise, creativity and composition skills to produce and preserve images/videos that visually tell a story, record an event and promote successful visual marketing.
Should be adaptable, as much as their schedule will include many late nights and some uncertainty as to work schedules and travel. But most of all someone who loves music and photography. Will entail shooting at live concerts, performer’s portraits and artist’s promo photos/videos.
- Must have a valid passport and travel experience
- A plus to own your own equipment
- Must be time flexible and deadline dependable
Skills or Duties:
- Professional experience and understanding of Music/Artist
- Knowing which lenses and gear are ideal for each shooting and lighting an environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and standard editing
- Functional use of photo management software such as Adobe Lightroom
- Maintain a digital portfolio and work alongside the Social Media Manager & Web developer
- Keeping a very attentive and active eye to the details
- Willingness to operate well under pressure and remain calm
You can submit CV’s/porfolios to:
(Subject: JOB APPLICATION)
You must submit at least: Resume, Portfolio and Picture Page of Your Passport